Menu

Journal

First Gallery Showing!

Announcements

I am so excited to announce that 3 of my original art pieces have been selected to appear in Second Street Gallery’s group exhibit, “Teeny Tiny Trifecta”, here in Charlottesville, Virginia!

This is the second year that SSG has put on this group exhibit and this year they saw over 25% more entries than last year. Needless to say, I am very grateful to have been chosen to show some of my work. This will be my first official gallery showing! The exhibit will feature 3 works from each artist, each no bigger than 9″ x 9″ (hence the name, “Teeny Tiny Trifecta”).

The exhibit will show in South Street Gallery’s Dové Gallery from September 6 – 27, 2019. Additionally, there will be an opening reception that first Friday night, the 6th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm which the other artists and I will be attending. You are invited to come if you are in the area!

Here’s a closer look at each of the pieces that I will be showing in the exhibit:

Comments (8)

1. Nettie G Kidd says:

Courtney,
    I’m so excited for you!!! As you know, I love all your work. These 3 pieces are lovely, especially the little butterfly you honor posthumously. It will live on now, not lost to the wind.

• Courtney says:

Thank you so, so much! Yes, I love the practice of immortalizing these natural beauties in art pieces. I’ve got a few more that I’ve collected and I plan to do the same thing.

2. kelly kidd says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOUR WORK IS BEAUTIFUL!!! So proud of all that you have accomplished.

3. Tammy says:

Fantastic! Congratulations! SO excited for your Court!!! XOXOXO

4. Nettie G Kidd says:

As you know….we share a love for flowers. These two pieces are beautiful!
    Anyone would love to have them.
    Appear so real….as if they were plucked right off a stem😊

5. Mary Hudson-Jones says:

Congratulations Courtney — your work is awesome….you are so very talented!!!

6. Ann Knight says:

Looking forward to attending the opening night. Love Tiny Pine Art!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get daily progress photos, studio updates, and creative inspiration right in your feed.

This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Warning: The account for tinypineart needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page